- CVF and Schneider share the same underlying model (with slightly different language). This provided me with a simple transition.
- CVF has a much easier and straight forward assessment survey tool. 6 questions instead of 20.
- CVF leverages a current and desired cultural state. This allows us to work with leadership on cultural change, as well as aligning agility.
- CVF incorporates a both/and leadership model. CVF directly connects to Catalyst Leadership and Leadership Agility to the culture model.
- CVF is more instrumented and validated world-wide. There are 1,000’s of companies world-wide who have leveraged this cultural model over many decades.
- CVF has more documentation and resources. While Schneider is a single source, the CVF has dozens of books for clients to reference and learn from.
- CVF is already used by a number of my clients. Connecting to a tool they already use, and applying an agile perspective is natural and easy for them.
I have found tremendous value in my work, and my engagement with clients in leveraging this model. In the coming blog posts, we will share some of the cultural differences seen in companies.